The Copper Kettle Festival is officially back on August 27th, 2022!
They cannot wait to welcome you to the village of Creemore in celebration of their 35th birthday! You can expect a day filled with great beer, food and music as well as activities the whole family will love.
- 8:30am – 12:30pm – Creemore farmer’s market
- 10am – 4pm – Classic car show & makers market
- 11am – Beinn Gorm highlanders pipe and drum band parade down mill street
- 12pm – 4pm – Brewery tours
- 11am – 6pm – Beer garden with live music
- 11am – 5pm – kids activities provided by Darcy Que and Imaginarium
- 11:30am – 4pm – Live music at the village green stage
- 11:30am – 12:30pm: Romney Getty duo
- 1pm – 2pm: Meredith moon
- 2:30pm – 4pm: The sidewinders